Become an Everyday Hero, Become a Dental Assistant
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you'll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That's because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today's highly-specialized job market.
With over 30 concentrations of study at the diploma, associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree levels, ECPI University offers degrees in the following career areas: (fields vary by location)
College of Technology
College of Business and Criminal Justice
College of Health Sciences
College of Nursing
College of Culinary Arts
Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor and find out more about:
- Campus locations in VA, NC, SC, and online learning
- Campus tours, classroom equipment, and faculty introductions
- Program overviews and application process
- Tutoring, clubs, campus community, and other support systems to help you from day one until graduation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition and financial aid questions (for those who qualify)
- Flexible class schedule options
- Career services department and resources available for job search strategies
Reduce your college tuition! $8 million projected scholarships for 2017!
It’s easier than you may think to find out if you qualify for one of ECPI University’s scholarships. Contact us today for more detail on how to apply and lower your tuition!
- Graduation Scholarship Fund
- Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Career Advancement Scholarship
- High School Scholarships
- Veterans – Yellow Ribbon Program
- Business Partnership Programs
Associate Degree in Dental Assistanting
An Associate Degree in Dental Assisting from Medical Careers Institute prepares you to support dentists and help provide quality dental care to patients. This 17-month program is taught by professionals with related experience and offers students the skills required in this field providing:
- Training in processing panoramic and digital dental radiographs
- Instruction on how to prepare teeth for cavities, crowns and bridges
- Exposure to a variety of related specialties such as pediatric or cosmetic dentistry
- Hands-on experience in at least two different offices or clinics
- Charleston, SC
- Charlotte, NC
- Columbia, SC
- Concord, NC
- Greensboro, NC
- Greenville, SC
- Manassas, VA
- Newport News, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- Orlando, FL
- Raleigh, NC
- Richmond, VA
- Roanoke, VA
- Virginia Beach, VA
ECPI University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees and diploma programs.
For information on ECPI programs' success, cost, and other important facts, see ecpi.edu/fastfacts
Apply Today – It could be the best decision you ever make!