Dental Assistant Training at YTI Career Institute
Your Journey Begins at YTI
For nearly 50 years, YTI Career Institute has served as a beacon to our students—brightening their outlook for the future and illuminating their path to a rewarding career.
Now, it's your turn to discover why, when it comes to your career future, your journey begins at one of YTI's four Pennsylvania campuses: Altoona, Emigsville, Lancaster, or York.
As a YTI Student, You'll Enjoy Five Advantages:
1. Industry-modeled, hands-on training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Experienced, energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify in the form of grants, scholarships or loans.
5. Career Services assistance through your personal Career Services Specialist.
Dental Assisting Program
YTI offers a Dental Assisting program at our York, Lancaster, and Altoona campuses. During this 9-month program, students learn anatomy and physiology of the head and neck, take and develop manual x-rays, take digital x-rays, assist the dentist with dental procedures, manage the front of a dental office, provide patient education, mix dental materials and manage inventory and ordering of supplies.
- Altoona, PA
- Lancaster, PA
- York, PA
YTI: Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Not all programs available at all campuses. Program lengths and class times vary. Job placement not guaranteed. Financial aid available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median loan debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, visit yti.edu/disclosures.